Thursday, January 6, 2011

WELCOME TO THE BOOM TOME

Dear all,

Thank you for entering the Boom Tome and its very first post. Me and my screaming pink blog are very pleased that you are here.

Before I get to the introductions, a little reminder that I will post up some new ones very soon. The new posts may not be the most recent of topics, but the near-real-time material will come shortly after, just like my diminutive height.

This blog is a portal for me to express whatever is in my grasp, and usually it'll be done via reviews. This could mean movies, theatre, events, instruments, bla bla bla, I could go on.

Besides that, I might even post up some original material, nothing planned yet, but it could be free scripts, videos, events that I personally participate in, etc.

Very engaging, aren't I? Since you've stuck this long, I'll let you know the post that will come soon after this one.

The Review of the animated film The Iron Giant.






I am engaging you right now in real time. You're just scared to admit it.

Sincerely,

Lee Zhi-Li


No comments:

Post a Comment